Surfdome is an industry leading e-commerce site offering surf, snow, skate and lifestyle products to an audience of over a million people across Europe.
We require a Digital Performance Marketing Executive looking to get their next challenge in our Shoreditch office!
The candidate will work closely with the Performance Marketing Manager to plan, execute and report on digital paid media performance, with a key focus on paid search & paid social, as well as managing affiliates and expanding our display activity.
We are looking for someone with a good head for numbers, an analytical mindset, and a self-starter attitude. The candidate will also be someone who can manage multiple tasks at once, with strong organisational skills as well being able to have a laugh.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be articulate and confident in presenting; able to work independently; report paid performance and strategy to business stakeholders; as well as bring their own unique style and ideas into growing this already ambitious business!
- Work with the performance marketing manager to budget and plan activity.
- Work with CRM to develop a solid RLSA strategy.
- Develop a strategy for testing and execute and track tests with methodical accuracy.
- Manage the performance marketing budget in-line with ROI and delivery expectations.
- Provide key industry updates/ feedback across the digital marketing spectrum with the aim of improving paid delivery through innovation/ re-invention.
- Implement, manage and report on digital paid campaigns across Adwords, Bing, Facebook and other digital mediums that may be utilised.
- Drive data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to Surfdome.
- Own and drive performance of European activity based on marketing objectives.
- Develop beneficial media partner relationships with Facebook, Google, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
- Implement best practices and contribute to team knowledge sharing through effective communications, processes and presentations.
- Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics.
- Experienced user with AdWords, Bing Ads, Analytics.
- Experience with Doubleclick is desirable but not essential.
- A genuine passion for retail plus an affinity for lifestyle and action sports.
- Highly proficient with excel, and proven results using biddable media to acquire, engage, and nurture users throughout the funnel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A genuine passion for the digital media industry.
- 1-2 years PPC experience in a digital agency or client side
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar.
- A European language is desirable but not essential.
- Experience managing complex, large-scale campaigns.
Benefits and Perks
- Joining the Surfdome family means embracing what we stand for; from protecting our playgrounds, oceans, mountains and skate parks, to helping the community we live in.
- We want everyone to get involved in sporting activities we love and encourage you to get involved too; so whether football or yoga, hardcore fitness sessions, summer, surf and winter ski trips, to week-day skate sessions, we want you to come along for the ride.
- Other benefits include: Cycle to work scheme, great staff discount, Friday drinks, summer working hours, a day off on your birthday, summer and winter staff parties, breakfast, fresh fruits & snacks every day, and we are adding more as we grow!