Surfdome is an industry leading e-commerce site offering surf, snow, skate and lifestyle products to an audience of over 1 million people across Europe.
Surfdome require a Supply Chain Coordinator looking to get right in amongst their next challenge!
Primary Purpose of Position:
We are looking for someone who can fit right in to plan, organise, administer and efficiently oversee our warehouse and shipping processes to ensure our customers and suppliers receive an exceptional service and experience.
You will ensure highly efficient and cost effective delivery to all recipients. You will positively communicate with and provide clear visibility to warehouse staff, brand suppliers, parcel carriers, freight forwarders, operational suppliers and management, on a regular basis.
You will be a strong, confident team player that can really own this role with a proven track record in improving and streamlining operational process, and most importantly you are a person who knows how to have fun doing it!
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Faulty customer returns with warehouse and brand suppliers
- Delivery compliance with warehouse and brand suppliers
- System and costs with carrier delivery partners
- Daily, weekly and monthly operational performance and cost reporting
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as designated by line manager
Experience Critical to Success:
- Minimum of 2 full years working in an e-commerce warehouse and shipping environment
- Advanced analytical Excel skills are extremely important for this role
- Process review, improvement and documentation experience
- Ability to work under pressure and omni task with a ‘get the job done’ attitude
- Self-starter who is analytical and solutions minded with proven track record in reducing cost
- Strong, assertive hands on approach with polite communication skills
- Understanding of LEAN methodologies
Benefits and Perks
- Joining the Surfdome family means embracing what we stand for; from protecting our playgrounds, oceans, mountains and skate parks, to helping the community we live in.
- We want everyone to get involved in sporting activities we love and encourage you to get involved too; so whether football or yoga, hardcore fitness sessions, summer, surf and winter ski trips, to week-day skate sessions, we want you to come along for the ride.
- Other benefits include: Cycle to work scheme, great staff discount, Friday drinks, summer working hours, a day off on your birthday, summer and winter staff parties, breakfast, fresh fruits & snacks every day, and we are adding more as we grow!